So how should you decide which SEO firm to go for?
- 1) Do they have a solid reputation and track record themselves, with appearances on national TV, and in the national press going back several years?
- 2) Are they willing to meet you face to face in their offices in Central London to go through everything with you?
- 3) Are they happy to let you try out their services for one month, so that you see good results before you commit to a second month? (Or do they try and tie you into a long term contract?)
- 4) Is the person you speak to an SEO expert, who co-ordinates everything himself. (Or is it a sales person, who will later on put you on to a customer support person who knows nothing and will fob you off with platitudes?)
- 5) Do they offer a realistic and fair price, based on the amount of work and skill that is needed? (Or do they offer a dirt cheap price that is too good to be true?)
- 6) Do they use cutting edge techniques? Are they split testing and improving them all the time? Are their techniques extremely effective, especially after the latest Panda and Penguin Google updates.
I suggest you might want to use a firm that gets 6 yess (like we do).
We are the best, most effective SEO firm in the UK.
Imagine what it will be like at the top of Google, with your phone ringing off the hook.
Try us for one month and you will see for yourself